It was only a matter of time: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville is launching her own wine.
The best-selling author of titles Drinking and Tweeting and Drinking and Dating has never been shy about her love of vino — but surprisingly, the opinionated star is having trouble deciding on a name for her new product. So, Glanville has taken to Twitter to ask her 593,000 followers for their advice.
PeoplemakeGLA/Twitter And we thought a drink served in a full-size treasure chest was crazy. That was before a bartender in Glasglow, Scotland invented this: a 71-ingredient cocktail made to commemorate the XXX […]
Wired from Summer in a Bowl: Tim Love’s Corn & Black Bean Salsa When you think about your favorite summertime food, fresh corn is probably one of your top picks. […]
- Yikes! Leah Wright Bikini Pictures
- Nina Agdal Because She Is Amazing
- Pixie Lott Is Pretty In Pink
- Sylvie van der Vaart Belongs In A Bikini
- Chloe Moretz Is Trouble
- Kendall Jenner’s Skinny Booty Show
- Michelle Rodriguez Bikini Pictures
- Draya Michele’s Sweet Booty In Tight Jeans
- Lindsay Lohan In A Swimsuit Is Bad News
- Meet Hottie Karina Bartkevica
Wired from Gordon Ramsay’s 12-Year-Old Daughter Will Star in Her Own Cooking Show The apple sure doesn’t fall far from the tree, at least in the case of Gordon Ramsay […]